5 important responsibilities of educated people.
1. The first responsibility is one that you have to yourself, the responsibility to find and follow your passion.
2. The second responsibility of an educated person is the commitment to reason.
3. A commitment to reason leads to your third responsibility as an educated person, which is the rejection of false pride.
4. The fourth responsibility of the educated person is to be optimistic.
5. The final responsibility to the educated person; really, the most important responsibility of all, to work to advance human progress .'
Sunday, May 28, 2006
US Sec of State Condi Rice 5 responsibilities of educated people.
US Sec of State Condoleezza Rice Commencement Address at Boston College, May 22, 2006.
Posted by Ate Mely at 3:54 PM