Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dollar to Phpeso, LLC's end of the line...!

'if you're in a hole, stop digging!'...
The Independent Review/Auditor came on Monday. At the end of the two hour audit, my mind was made up. There is no end in sight for my business. USA Patriot Act was renewed this year by with nary any revision in regards to foreign money remitters. The new governor of the state of New Jersey have other priorities to balance the budget and reduce the billion dollars deficit to have the energy to reduce state regulations. My customer base is stagnant! I had not one new client the whole year of 2009 and my regular client's remittance amount are at it's lowest ever.

I pick up Kk at daycare after the audit.
On my way home on the NJ Turnpike north is a billboard that says 'After you die, you see God' Rev. 1:7.
The complete scripture on NAB:
Behold, he is coming amid the clouds, and very eye will see him, even those who pierced him. All the people of the earth will lament him. Yes. Amen. [Revelation 1:7]
I thought of my beloved sister, C'yoy. For the first time since she left, my dam broke. On my iphone music blaring was the Beatles song 'When I'm Sixty-Four'. I'll be 64 in July. She would have been 62 a day before my 64th. She left at about the same age as our mother at 61 in 1983.
I have no more energy, patience and funds for all the Federal and New Jersey State compliance requirement to maintain a Foreign Money Remitter license.
The dissolution of the business is effective when the payment and all documentation are received by New Jersey Division of Revenue.
I run this business more years than most of my nursing jobs. The only nursing job I work longer was at University Hospital, Neuro-surgical Intensive Care Unit. DtP outlasted Wachovia, First National Bank brand and the CEO of BoA.

No comments: