Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Freedom by Paul Anka

Title of the song is Freedom For The World.
Freedom for you and me. Look at the madness, The faces of sadness, The people who try to survive. And why is it so, The children are wondering why. We've broken the promise, The truth is upon us. Somehow we're living a lie And why don't we start, The start being smart, you and I. Just look around, what do you see? Is this the way we want it to be. I can't believe the way we carry on. are we wrong? Ev'rybody all over the world, We've got to get along. If we don't get together, we'll be gone. Talking 'bout freedom for you and me. Freedom for the world. I said freedom for you and me. Freedom for the world. Got to have freedom for you and me. Freedom for the world. Look at tomorrow Think of the sorrow. Think of the price we'll pay. Look to your heart. And love will lead the way. People are praying. People are saying. How long can this go on. It just isn't right. To fight for the right to belong. Ev'rybody all over the world. Raise your voices in song. If we don't get together, we'll be gone. Talking 'bout freedom for you and me. Freedom for the world. We need freedom. Freedom for you and me. Freedom for the world. We need freedom for you and me. Freedom for the world. I said freedom for you and me. Freedom for the world. Ev'rybody wants freedom for you and me. Freedom for the world. We got to have some freedom. Freedom for you and me. Ev'rybody needs it for the world. I said freedom. Freedom for you and me. Freedom for the world. Ev'rybody said you got you got to have freedom. Freedom for you and me. Freedom for the world. We've got to have it. Freedom for you and me. Freedom for the world. Ev'rybody wants it

No comments: