Saturday, December 03, 2005

Capitalist Filipinos can change the culture of corruption

I am an optimist and I am optimistic of Filipinos and the Philippines as a nation. I see a cup half full not half empty. I am a realist and believe that the only behavior I can change is my own. Whether others believe and follow what I say and do is God's mercy. I believe that risk taker entrepreneurs are the real people power engine for real economic prosperity. People preoccupied in an economic business activity do not have time to subvert or be part of a useless rally and demonstration. A business undertaking is an all consuming endeavor especially the first 5 years. As Entrepreneurs organize as a group, their self interest will dictate those corrupt officials behavior and laws, for there will be more of them than government officials.

No comments: